Monday 27 February 2012

Tired and Sore

Been a crap few weeks. I'm currently really suffering with IBS which has evolved into the new symptom of really painful cramps across my abdomen (and neck and shoulders too, weird). Back to the doctor this week...

Tom's job in the call centre is seeing him through but it's obviously not ideal for him so his search continues. He vented his frustration earlier about a job agency who though initially were keen to help, have been very reluctant to actually get on with finding jobs for him.

Something a bit different I've done this month is gone to the theatre! I went to see Avenue Q in Cheltenham a few weeks ago with a couple of my workmates. It was full of adult humour and puppets but was hilarious and very good, I'm glad we went! I also went to see a musical called Showstopper, which is all completely improvised by the actors and musicians on stage. It was brilliant and very clever, and if I see it again it will be something new!

No comments: