Thursday 7 February 2013

An amusing day

I'm having one of those days where I'm generally in a good mood despite a few things just not going right.

I managed to cut my thumb open on a malfunctioning suspension file where the metal caught me.

I then replaced said file with another one only to find after I put the papers back in the card split fully down the centre and I then had two parts of a suspension file...

Since reading about haemophilia yesterday I don't feel too concerned about my thumb refusing to completely stop bleeding because being female I am probably not going to bleed to my death for that reason. Phew.

Also this morning I was waiting for the bus in rather cold conditions, and for the last few days have waited by sitting on the five inches of bench. Problem with that is when you stand back up you are left with the perculiar sensation of having cold bum cheeks touch the top of your thighs. Not completely unpleasant but weird.

And the nails on my left hand are white from where I have painted them, with a plan to do both hands and then paint a pattern on top. At the moment Tom is asking why I've put Tippex on my nails...

1 comment:

Toni Ertl said...

Nice to see that adulthood hasn't changed you to be like everyone else, Livi.