Saturday 15 September 2012

More wedding stuff

It has felt in recent times that our lives have been focussed around sorting out one day and sorting out big things like venues, and then arguing bitterly about everything to do with it. It had ended up feeling a lot less than an occasion of love and more of a massive chore verging on contemplating the single life...

Thankfully we've not killed or dumped each other just yet, and have agreed to stop fighting about things and be a bit more reasonable!

Today my mother and sister came up and we ended up getting me a dress! I'm not allowed to have it at my flat so I've got to be content with some pictures for now. Next step is sorting out the bridesmaids (groan).

I'm starting to want to look forward more to the wedding and to being married too, rather than fret too much about colours and shapes and decorations...!

No comments: