Tuesday 9 October 2012

A Quick Confession

With my job one of the things I have to do is plot inception dates on a calendar, as opposed to just typing it in.

There are always a few dates that will be lodged in our minds. Sometimes they are more apparent at certain points of the year.

But for me, every time I look at the calendar on my work computer I always think of 21st May 2005.

She's been on my mind a fair bit lately, I'm not sure why.

One thing at the moment I could really use is her advice. I'm so excited about getting married and keep getting marred in all the details. I could use a close female friend who watched me through the years and should be helping me and sharing in everything right now.

I wish she was here looking through all this with me.

I wish she could meet Tom.

I wish.

1 comment:

Toni Ertl said...

Us too, Livi, us too.

Not quite the same, but I'm sure Chris would be happy to talk to you about stuff.