Thursday 18 October 2012

CWP, wedding crap, zzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh yeah, I still have a blog to write. Ahem...

So after that last post I felt an immense release, like all the grief it was about was lifted. Suddenly things were all ok again. On a practical note, we have booked our reception venue and reserved the chapel for the wedding, so the rest of the stuff can be done in the new year. No more wedding stress for a few months!

Work has been rather relaxed recently. I have been mostly finishing my work by early afternoon and spend the rest of the day reading/ dicking around on the computer and demolishing any jobs that get given to me. It's nice to be in a place like that. Also I make a lot of awesome cuppas so people are happy.

Last weekend my parents came up on Saturday so Mum could make us walk around the shops in the rain and buy something she didn't travel fifty miles for (a lucky find though) and we took them to the pub where we are having our wedding reception and they were suitably impressed. A quickish drive (Dad) back to Bicester for a nice curry in the Jaflong and then on Sunday we did the Plowman regular at the Cotswold Wildlife Park. True to our word we took pictures of the penguins for Jo, as well as pictures of everything else. I think we have more photos than the Park archives itself...


We put this as Jo's Facebook profile pic just so she wouldn't miss it.


One of my many fetching hats, it was cold!


One thing we're all complaining of this week is being tired. No one I know seems to have slept well recently, and we're putting it down to the seasons changing. I accidentally overslept this morning thanks to my alarm being a twat and got extra sleep, though I was half and hour late, oops.

Anyway I need to go and buy more food for the lizards and fight temptation to leave Pets At Home with all the baby bearded dragons...


1 comment:

Toni said...

Glad things are coming together Livi.