Wednesday 12 January 2011

Another Beginning

I've kept a blog before. And a diary. Many people have. Except that I tend to let them drop off and die quite quickly so they become useless within a few weeks. So, I'm trying yet again.


Since I've moved away from my parents and have really started setting up a new life for me here I thought it might actually be worthwhile starting a new blog so that friends from near and far can see what is going on in a (little) bit of detail. My old blog was started in my teens and trailed off at somepoint when I finished uni, and with it being the beginning of a new year it seemed appropriate timing to start afresh with all that's going on.


Right, so another attempt at keeping a log of life (not counting Facebook status updates) in perhaps a more grown-up manner this time. Let's have a go...

No comments: