Thursday 2 June 2011

Easy week

So I've cheered up a bit since my last post! My birthday weekend was nice, despite a few down points. And my newly-wedded friends are back from their honeymoon so hopefully soon I shall be catching up with them and seeing how they are adapting to wedded bliss. And also if they love/ hate my present I got them!

Somehow this week the rota at work has spoiled me and I am only working 2 days! (However next week I'm on for 5 straight days but oh well) and even though I'm really not doing much it's so nice to not have to go to work!

Today I've (foolishly?) started to go through all the drawers and wardrobe in an attempt to bring some order about the place and correct Tom's last tidying session. In case you think I'm being pedantic: in one drawer I found 2 dresses, a skirt and a pair of skiing socks. So it may explain why we struggle to find items of clothing that we wear less than once a week. However as I write I'm only part-way through and I'm well aware I need to get some motivation and carry on in a few mins.

I also had a new occurence the other day: my friends threw me a surprise birthday party! It ended quite messily but was a lot of fun and I'm very touched that they did it! I've always wanted a surprise party.

Back to the clothes sorting... I never want to fold another t-shirt again.

No comments: