Friday 20 July 2012

Dammit Technology

I've had enough with computers this week. After several computer issues at work (including a monitor with the screen upside down - how the hell??!!) and an entertaining session where the computer refused to work after IT 'fixed' it and then the monitor itself died at the same time, you'd understand that I may have had enough of them recently. However tonight I attempted to be all clever and try and do stuff to this blog.

As you may have noticed I succeeded in changing the background.

I also tweaked some of the font colours too but only because by fiddling with the background they somehow got a bit harder to see. Why? No idea.


What I would like to try and do is copy a certain Melissa Low (woohoo figured out how to link!) who has a very snazzy "Ask Me" box on the side of her blog.

I am nowhere near as popular or under any illusions of that, but think it would be a nice thing to have.

If any remotely capable person can explain how to do this (or come to Cheltenham and do it for me?) I'd be grateful!

Cheers y'all.

2 comments:

Toni Ertl said...

Yoou might be able to create that 'ask me' box using the tools in Blooger with a google docs page/email thats ends you text entries by email.

Olivia's Adulthood said...

:/