Thursday 5 July 2012

I can't wait

... to leave my job!

Still obviously looking for work which is a long and ongoing process if any past experiences amongst us and our friends has anything to go by. But only a few weeks left now (which can't come quickly enough!)

I'm really going to miss my team, and I feel sorry for those stuck there until there are more staff. And specifically more trained staff who can actually do the job because there is a lot to learn and being new sucks. It took me ages to feel confident enough to do things without getting stuff double checked, and I already had a background in the field. So God help and guide any new starters - they will need it!

So what now? I had an interview with a hotel for a receptionist position and have an interview next week for a jewellers. Just have to see what comes up.

1 comment:

Toni Ertl said...

How's the job hunt going Livi? Anything on the horizon yet?