Monday 10 December 2012

It's been a while

So it's now December, the tree is up (thanks, Jo) and we have spent more money than we should have on hopefully beloved gifts.

Tom managed a whole month without shaving his moustache through November, albeit creating a blonde 'tash and ginger chin. But I'm proud that he managed it!

Work is going well. Just over a month ago I was making a few silly mistakes but it seems I have managed to avoid being too cocky and repeated them (mostly) which is progress. I'm a proud soul and hate being corrected or disciplined in any way so although I do need to be chastised once in a while I don't like it! But eventually I'll get it together.

We've been seeing a lot of my family recently, which is always nice, and this weekend coming we're heading up to Blackpool to see some of Tom's relations. But my folks should be visiting us on Christmas day.

Also, today my nails are all sparkly and my hair is amazingly smooth!

1 comment:

Toni Ertl said...

It sounds like you're coping well, which is good.