Sunday 22 January 2012

Just a reminder...

"I want some place to put my opinions and thoughts without hideous consequences, and maybe just empty my mind along the way"


These words are at the top of my page. If you are reading this (or anything on here) then this line needs to be considered. If you do not like what you are reading, leave. It's that simple.


I started this blog mainly for my own benefit but also so people could follow what was going on in my life - mainly people I know like Toni who also keep blogs. Whilst everyone is welcome, I will delete comments I feel are hurtful, unkind, offensive or unnecessary. 


If you are not mature or respectful enough to be able to communicate in the comments section without keeping to the boundaries of courtesy then you are not welcome. 


I have had to delete a comment on my previous post by an unknown individual which I felt was inappropriate, hence this rather dry entry. Great as it is to think people are coming across my blog and reading it, I will not have comments that are disrespectful.

No comments: